Park Rules and Regulations
Check In time: 1 pm Check Out: 11 am
- We will try our best to accommodate the early check in’s or late check outs but we cannot guarantee this
- There is a $10 per hour fee for either service
- We do not honor Good Sam discounts during peak season
Cancellation less than 30 days: forfeit deposit
Cancellation within 30 days: $35 processing fee
Quiet times are between 10 PM and 8 AM. Please refrain from any activity that could disturb the quiet enjoyment of our park guests. This includes the idling of diesel trucks and generators.
Our team members will pick up the trash. Please leave your firmly bagged trash at the front of your site at 9 a.m. each day and it will be picked up.
Current certificate of shots need to be presented or digitally sent to our main office and will be kept on file. Pets are not allowed in the pool area. We appreciate your pets staying in the designated areas (fenced pet area and the adjacent lawn).
Polite Pet Policy: Barking or aggressive dogs will be required to leave the park if they become a common nuisance to the other guests. Dogs may not be kept leashed outside without an owner present with them. Also, we do not welcome dog kennels or houses on sites.
We love pets and welcome all domestic pets. We allow all breeds of well-behaved and non-aggressive Pets must be kept on a handheld leash that is six feet or shorter and be well-behaved at all times. Pet owners are required to pick up after their pets and properly dispose of their droppings. Pets are not permitted inside the pool area or concession facilities. Individual parks may have specific areas prohibiting pets.
Service Animal Policy
Our park welcomes visitors with service animals. Service animals are “dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities,” according to the Revised Americans with Disabilities Act Service Animal Requirements. Our Pet Policy applies to service animals with the following exemptions:
- Service animals in a working capacity are allowed in all public areas of the park when accompanied by a visitor with a disability; and,
- Service animals should be harnessed, leashed or tethered unless such devices interfere with the service animal’s work, or if the visitor’s disability prevents the use of these devices. In that case, the visitor must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal or other effective controls.
We understand that service animals may need recreational breaks; therefore, if a service animal is not working (e.g., running around, playing fetch, etc.), it is only permitted at designated pet locations.
Pet Camping Rules
For everyone’s enjoyment, including pets, please observe the following pet camping rules. Failure to abide by these rules may result in the camper being asked to board the pet outside the park or check out of the campground.
- All pets must be confined, leashed, or otherwise under the physical control of a person at all times. Leashes may not exceed six feet in length.
- Pets must be well-behaved at all times.
- In campgrounds, pets must be confined in the owner’s camping unit during designated quiet time hours, 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- Pet owners are required to pick up after their pets and properly dispose of all pet droppings in trash receptacles.
- Pets that are noisy, vicious, dangerous, disturbing or intimidating to other persons or pets, or which damage park resources, are considered to be nuisances and will not be permitted to remain in the park.
- Non-fur bearing & Indoor pets, such as reptiles, birds, or fish, must be caged or under the physical control of the owner. Some animals may be prohibited on park property. Captive wild species, whether native or non-native and barnyard animals, except horses, are prohibited.
- Two (2) pets per site are permitted.
There is a max of (1) camping unit and (2) vehicles on each site. Our base rate covers
(1) camping unit, (1) vehicle, (2) Adults and (2) Children (1) pet. If you have additional people, vehicles, or pets please ensure they are registered with the office
Paths/Lawns surrounding the park are private. Pet and vehicle use on these paths is restricted.
For Daily or Weekly Stays, it must be canceled with at least 48 hours notice to be able to receive a refund minus a $35 processing fee. Reservations canceled with less than 48 hours notice before the arrival date will forfeit their deposit. For cancellations 30 days or more in advance. No refund if Cancelled within 30 days of arrival. We do not offer refunds for Weather Related Events, unless we are under a mandatory evacuation.
We do not accept checks at check in, so please be prepared with a Visa or Mastercard. Of course, we also accept cash. No refunds for early departure and rents are non-transferable. Returned check fee is $35.00. Late Fee: 10% per month on unpaid balances 5 days after due date.
All children under the age of 18 are required to wear bike helmets when biking around the park and must be supervised by an adult at all times.
Additional adults are $8 per adult per day, additional children are $2 per child per day, and additional vehicles are $3 per vehicle per day. (1) Golf cart is permitted and is not counted as a vehicle. Please register all people, pets, and vehicles upon arrival.
Please park at your site and not on the road. Overflow parking is available. Please ask at the office.
No window A/C units are permitted.
Junction West assumes no liability for any injury resulting from the use or misuse of the recreation equipment or splash pad.
Ensure you take advantage of all there is to see and do in and around our park. Our friendly staff will be happy to suggest activities on site, or some popular destinations.
Golf carts must stay on the resort property. Please do not enter adjoining neighborhoods with the golf carts.
Should you need anything during your time with us, please let us know. Thank you!!
It is your vacation – enjoy it!
Please see our Park Site Rules regarding what is permitted on each site: Anything other than the following items are not permitted on site:
- Roadworthy and tagged camping unit
- Tagged and roadworthy vehicle -(1) motorcycle or scooter equals (1) vehicle (no additional camping units permitted)
(1) BBQ grill-must be covered when not in use
(1) Outdoor furniture set- NO Indoor Furniture posing as patio furniture is permitted
(1) Picnic table
(1) Fire Ring or Fire pit
(1) Potted plant in a pot of good repair
****Non-Road Worthy or Untagged Vehicles and or Camping Units must be removed immediately.
*All Trailers must be off site and parked in storage area-No charge to tenants staying 60 nights or more- $3 per day or $50 per month to short term tenants.
*We do not allow outdoor clothes lines, hanging laundry, pet pens and cages for unattended pets, tagged vehicles, indoor furniture outdoors, window air conditioners, pop up tents, or broken blinds and/or windows in any unit on site.
*Failure to comply with these conditions may result in a written notice of violations with instructions and potential ﬁnes and/or eviction.